Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lately

You would think I would be able to blog more since I have so much time on my hands during the summer.  Well, that time is almost up my friends.  Lately I have been very lazy (and loved it) but things are starting to pick up a little. 
Monday and Tuesday I went up to my school to arrange my classroom.  It was very successful and quick :)  Wednesday Becca and Carson came over for lunch.  It was his second birthday!  I can't believe he is already 2....such a cutie!  We had a great time visiting and I am so glad that I got to celebrate his birthday with him and some cupcakes.  Thursday I spent the afternoon in Grapevine helping a friend out with something.  We had fun catching up while we worked.   Friday was more of the laziness that I talked about earlier...this entails me and Griffin laying on the couch allllllll day, only getting up for food and potty breaks. Tough life, I know.  Saturday I went to another painting class.  This time I went with Cindy and Katie.  We had so much fun and talked about doing it again with all the girls from the family.  Here is a pic of our finished products. 
The part that I was most nervous about was writing in cursive....but I think it actually came out pretty good.  While we painted there was Christmas music playing and it was really cold inside.  It made me feel like it was almost winter time, then I walked outside and was quickly brought back to reality.  I can't wait till then though so I can display this in our apartment! 
This week I have trainings Mon-Thurs.  Not really excited about that, but I have one more week of vacation after before I have to officially go back to work.  I guess I better make the best of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment