Friday, August 5, 2011

Notes

This week has been relatively busy for summer. 
I went to trainings for work Monday-Thursday.  Monday was great.  Probably one of the best trainings I've been to.  Tuesday was terrible.  Wen. and Thurs were both very informative and helpful.  It was fun to get to see work friends and visit outside of school. 
Wednesday night I discovered I had a heat rash on my arms...yuck.  I am really hoping that it doesn't flare up tonight since I'm going to a wedding!
Aaron and I are signed up to play co-ed soccer...outdoors!  I'm a bit nervous because I know there is no way I will be able to play like I used to, but I think it will be fun to play again and with Aaron.  He is already looking for cleats :)
As I said earlier...we are going to a wedding tonight.  It is for two of my friends and co-workers, Matt and Brandi.  I am so excited for them!
Tomorrow Aaron has class in the morning/afternoon but in the evening, we are going out with some friends to celebrate Stormey's birthday!  I am so excited to get together with everyone and play some Top Golf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment