Monday, August 22, 2011

Exhausted

Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel tonight.  The first day went well and I have 23 little kiddos in my classroom this year.  I am sure that number will grow tomorrow since I saw plenty of parents enrolling their children today.  Yay :) 
Anyways, as promised here are a few pics of my classroom this year.

My oh-so-cute bulletin board outside my room

A shot of my room from the door

A fun little project I made over the summer...found the idea on Pinterest, where else?

The pretty flowers I got today from Aaron and Griffin, yes his name was on the card too :)
I guess it is always hard to remember how the kids start off.  I still have how last years bunch ended the year in my head.  I am so excited to see how this group progresses through the year.  They amaze me at how far they can come. 
I must also say that Aaron and his friend Jonathan came up and helped me this morning while the kids were coming to class.  While I stood at the door and blocked parents from coming in  greeted parents and students, they were in the room with the ones already in there helping them put their things away and keeping them entertained.  They did a great job :)  It definitely helped my morning run much more smoothly.  THANKS GUYS!
Anyways, as stated at the beginning, I am exhausted so I will probably be going to bed here in the next 30 minutes or so.  Hopefully I can try to do a better job of blogging the rest of this month and next!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute classroom...and hopefully I can take you up on the offer of coming in one day and helping.

    ReplyDelete