Friday, August 12, 2011

Here We Are

It's the last day of summer for me....mixed feelings.  I will be glad to be back in a routine and actually have to do something but I will certainly miss sleeping late and spending lots of time with my Griffin.  We have both been a bit lazy this summer.  To make myself feel a little better I went running this morning.  I made it but I thought I might have to flag down a car to drive me back to the apartment for a minute. 
I have spent a few days up at the school getting my classroom ready for the new year.  I must say, I really like how everything has come out so far.  I will post a few pics next week once I am up there and can take some pics. 
Our one year anniversary is less than a month away!!!  I can not believe how fast this year has gone by.  I think it has been a wonderful year so far and I can't wait to celebrate that with my sweet hubby soon!  I have been googling what to do for a first anniversary and I think I have come up with some pretty good ideas....you will have to wait to find out what they are though :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment