Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blogging...

Soooo, with the start of school I have been absolutely exhausted.  Having 26 kindergarteners can do that to you I guess.  The good news, I have tomorrow off :) and starting Tuesday, we are adding another class so I will only have 19 kids!  It will be so nice to be able to easily manage them. 
With that said, I am hopefully over the exhaustion part of the beginning of school so hopefully the blogging thing will go better.  This weekend started out great!  Friday night Aaron had class so I made plans to hang out with my bestie, Becca.  We had such a good time eating dinner, walking around the mall and just visiting :)  We even watched the second half of the TCU/Baylor game.  It was so nice to have a few hours of uninterrupted visiting time!  Hanging out with her makes me remember how much FUN we had when we lived together in college.  The only thing missing was our other bff, Kala.  I think we are still both working on convincing her to move to Dallas :)
Saturday, Aaron played golf in the morning so I went shopping!  It was fun!  I didn't really do any back to school shopping so it was nice to get a few things now.  When he got home, he showered and then we headed out to Legacy Village for dinner at Taco Diner.  It was so yummy!  Afterwards, we walked around a bit then headed home to watch some football. 
Today has consisted of church, Whataburger, and napping.  Hopefully tomorrow we can be a little bit more productive.  We shall see!
Oh yeah, next weekend is our One Year Anniversary!!!!  I'm so excited for our celebrations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment