Saturday, September 24, 2011

Couch Potato

With fall comes fall television.  So naturally, I spent every night this week watching something on tv.  I will admit that I can be a bit of a couch potato.  Is it really such a bad thing?  Don't answer that.

Monday was the return of Castle!  My new favorite tv show.  It was sooooo good!  I absolutely love this show and was so excited for it to come back on.  Last Sunday, Aaron and I went to Best Buy to use a giftcard.  While we were there, I decided to look for season 2 of Castle on DVD.  I found it for $35.  Ten dollars cheaper than I had seen at Target.  Pretty cool.  Even cooler?  When we went to check out, it rang up for only $19.99.  I was pumped!  Anyways, at the end of Castle on Monday, they said that there is a book out.  In the show, Castle is a writer working with the cops to come up with stories for his books.  He wrote a book called Heat Rises in the show but they said that this book is now for sale!  I already found it on the iBook app. 
Tuesday was the season premiere of NCIS.  This was also very good.  I have been obsessed with this show since my Grandma introduced me to it a few years ago.  Don't judge.  It is really good and I am proud to say that I have gotten Aaron's sister Morgan hooked on it as well :)
With Wednesday came Modern Family!  Again, so pumped about this!  It is easily my favorite sitcom on tv.  It's so funny and I look forward to it every week.  I also enjoyed seeing them win so many Emmy's last Sunday.
And finally, on Thursday came the premiere of Grey's Anatomy.  This has been my favorite show since college.  Although it has had it "weird" phases, the whole Izzy seeing Denny thing, I have stuck with it.  This season looks like it is going to be pretty good.  I have heard that Meredith and Derek may not return for next season, so this may be it for me.  I don't think I can watch Grey's without the original "Grey".  We shall see.  For now, I will just enjoy it :)
Well, there is my run-down.  I hope you don't think I'm too pathetic for having almost every night of the week busy with tv.  I will say that I DVR some and watch them when I can.  Does that make it better?

1 comment:

  1. i love Castle! but I haven't caught up with Grey's in a couple of years...I need to....and Modern Family...best show EVER :)

    ReplyDelete