Monday, September 5, 2011

oh, football

That time of year is upon us.  Football season.  I love it.  I am slightly apprehensive about the NFL season this year though.  College football....great!  NFL....skeptical about the players.  I was NOT impressed with many of the players or owners over the course of the lockout.  However, I will watch the season and cheer for my Cowboys, however dismal they may be this year.  Yet again. 
Anyways, Aaron has organized a Fantasy Football league and I will be playing for the second straight year.  Last year was a rough start for me.  My team had a losing record and I did not make the playoffs.  With that said, I have high hopes for this year.  Especially after managing my baseball fantasy team, which has a bye this week, the first week of playoffs :)
Anyways, the draft is tonight so I better go log in so that I will be prepared.  Hopefully I will have good news to report once the "season" is underway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment