Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation

This past week, I was on vacation!  Last Saturday Aaron and I drove down to San Antonio to spend the holiday weekend with my family.  We had a great time hanging out, eating good food, and shopping.  We even got to visit with some of our friends, Nick and Kathryn. 
That Monday, Aaron headed home to Dallas and I headed back to Harlingen with my parents for the week.  I had such a good time being with them for a whole week.  I also got to hang out with my two grandmas.  I always enjoy visiting with them and listening to their stories. 
While in Harlingen, I'm pretty sure I gained about 15 pounds.  You see, when I'm home I feel like I need to eat as much as I can at my favorite restaurants since I won't be back for a while.  And that's all we went to...my favorite restaurants.  I had a whole list of where I needed to eat while at home.  My parents were so sweet and took me to each one :)  It was nice to escape for a little bit, but it was really nice to get back to Dallas to my hubby and Griffin.  I was greeted with lots of kisses (from both of them) and a fairly clean apartment, which I spent all day Sunday cleaning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment