Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dream Come True

So, back in college, my BFF Becca and I always talked about how when we graduated we would live down the street from each other and work at the same school, me teaching and her the pe coach (and us still able to share a closet). After college, Becca got married and moved to Houston since her hubby Garet already had a job there.  I moved to Dallas and got a job close to where Aaron lived.  Obviously, our plans didn't come to fruition. 
Last week however, I found out that we are taking a step in the right direction :)  Garet interviewed and got a job here in Dallas!!!  So that means that my bestie and her precious family are moving here....and not just here, but really close to where we live!   I am beyond excited and can't wait for them to officially be here!  Now all we have to do is convice our other BFF Kala to move up here and be our school nurse :)  Just like old times!

No comments:

Post a Comment