Thursday, June 23, 2011

Currently...

Currently, I am exhausted from working with little kiddos (4 year olds to be exact) at Vacation Bible School this week.  It has been super fun and I have enjoyed every minute of it.  They are so funny and say the cutest things ever.  After singing a song about how Jesus loves us, one of the little girls shouted out, "I get to go to Heaven!" with so much enthusiasm.  I couldn't help but laugh.  It has been a good reminder all week that we are lucky to serve a good who loves us and that someday, we will get to meet him :)
Currently, I am loving some new items around our apartment.  I found a papasan at Pier 1 that I just had to have.
It's a rocking papasan...how cool is that?!  I was a little nervous that Aaron might not like it so I didn't off the wrapping until he got home and said that he liked it too!  It is super comfortable and I know I will have many comfortable naps in it!
The next thing is not something that I love, but Aaron loves it very much.  In fact, I feel like I have been fighting it for attention the last few nights.
He has been wanting a Mac for awhile, he finally got it on Monday evening.  He's a happy boy :)
And lastly, in a previous post I mentioned putting fresh mint into my lemonade.  I found a really cute pot at Hobby Lobby so I got it and last night I went to WalMart and bought a Mint plant.  I put my green thumb to work and planted it in the pot.
Since I have never had a plant before, I had to look up on the internet how to care for a mint plant.  Lucky me, it doesn't need too much care just some water now and then.  Hopefully I can manage that and will have fresh mint year round for my lemonade and mojitos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment