Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Reading

This is normally what my reading looks like.

I love to read.  I do it year round, however during the school year, I don't get to do much reading for myself...but I plan on doing A LOT of reading this summer.  I have actually already started some. 
I am beginning with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.  So far, it has been a bit of tough reading getting through all of the charachter development.  I am just getting to the "action" and it seems like it will be very interesting.  When I finish, I am planning on reading the next 2 books in the series...The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest and The Girl Who Played With Fire.
Once I am finished with those, I plan on reading the Sex and the City series.  All of the books written by Candace Bushnell sound really good so I might get stuck on those for a while.
I also want to read the Hunger Games series.  I have loved the Twilight series and it seems like everyone who read that has really enjoyed Hunger Games as well.
If you have any other suggestions, please let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. have you read The Help? i'm in the middle of it...it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Hunger Games is awesome! It is gory though, just a fair warning! And The Help is definitely a fantastic book. I can't wait for the movie!!

    ReplyDelete