Monday, June 27, 2011

FunTastic

This past weekend was so. much. fun. 
My good friend Marissa got married in Houston so I hitched a ride down with two of my favs, Stormey and Gerad.  They were going to Houston for a bachelor/bachelorette party so I just tagged along.  It was so much fun getting to visit with them down and back. 
They dropped me off with Becca so I got to spend the weekend with her and her wonderful family :)  I love the Blacks!!!  Kala came in on Saturday morning so we rushed to get lunch and get ready before the wedding festivities.  The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast...but who would have expected differently with the Wichkoski/Shults bunch?!  I always enjoy seeing old friends and there were a ton of other HSU alumni there to celebrate.  It always makes me miss college when I get to hang out with all my old friends and reminice on fun times.  However, coming home to my amazing hubby and cute puppy remind me that life isn't too bad now either :)
Overall, super FunTastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you came down for the wedding and had a good time!! :) It was great to see yoU!!

    ReplyDelete