Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts

This crazy weather has been freaking me out tonight.  Especially after seeing all the devestation that happened in Joplin.  Griffin and I camped out in a closet just to be on the safe side.  He looked at me like I was crazy, but cuddled up on my tummy anyways...partly due to lack of room to lay anywhere else and partly to let me know he was protecting me :) Love that little guy.
I hope everyone else up here is safe too!
While in the closet, I was browsing the computer and stumbled upon a pretty cool article.  An NFL player is choosing to spend his exteded offseason subbing in the high school he went to.  I wish more of the players and owners would be more like him and less greedy.  If you are interested in reading it, click here.  It restored my faith in at least some of the people involved in that whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment