Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

As mentioned in my post earlier,  I want Hines and Kym to win DWTS.  Let me just say, THEY ROCKED IT!  I loved their freestyle dance!  He seems like the nicest person and I just love her! 
I thought Kirstie Alley was great too!  She is so incredibly brave to be dancing and shaking it in that body suit...I hope that I have the same energy as her when I am 60 something.  I loved her dance too.
Although The Bachelorette came on right after DWTS, I changed the channel quickly because I DO NOT want to get sucked into that stupid show again.  A few seasons ago I vowed to never watch it again.  I got hooked last season unfortunately and watched Brad.  After the way things have ended up for them, I am renewing my vow to not watch that crap anymore.  I am sure that Aaron will be happy with that decision :)
A friend brought to my attention another thought today at school.  Why does our society focus on the negative instead of the positive?  It happens all the time, in all situations.  Shouldn't we celebrate those positives rather than harp on the negative?  I am also vowing to work harder on that.
And finally, don't you just love the smell of a yummy dessert baking in the oven?  I know I do.  Here is what I just pulled out :)


Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake......mmmmmmmmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment