Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog Love

I call this "our" blog...as in mine and Aaron's blog.  Let's be honest though.  This is my blog.  I write it and I'm not sure how often Aaron looks at it, if ever. 
I felt like he needed a little blog love though, so this one is all about him :)  
He has been working so hard these past couple of weeks.  He is still working at MetLife 8-5 Monday through Friday.  Every 3rd day, he has paramedic class in Richardson from 6-10 after work and every 6th day, he volunteers at the Oak Point Fire Dept.  Needless to say, he is BUSY.  I am so incredibly proud of him and all that he is doing. 
On top of all that, he is still so generous and selfless.  A girl at work had a family member pass away and she asked him if she could switch shifts with him.  This would have him working 11:30-8:30.  He of course said yes, which I was not happy about since it was for one of the two days that we would actually be able to spend the evening together.  He told me he said he would do it because if he were in that situation, he would want someone to switch with him.  I of course agreed and smiled knowing that I have a husband who cares for others.  The next day, our other night to hang out, he spent an extra hour at work trying to jump a co-workers car for her....honestly, how can I get mad at him for doing things that I would want people to do for me?
As busy as he is, he still manages to muster up the energy to help out around the apartment.  While I do most of the cooking, he does the majority of the dishes and helps fold laundry :)  I know what you're thinking....what a great husband!  I agree!  My favorite thing he does though is taking Griffin out to potty on Saturday mornings.  He lets me sleep that little bit extra and takes care of our dog.  Boy did I luck out :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny that you wrote a blog about him...I started writing one the other day with a very similar concept because I know my blog says it is ours, but it is really, mine...like yours is :) Anyways, I hit return while writing about Gerad and it posted before I was done, so I went back and deleted it because I was only half way done and annoyed and tired at that point.

    ReplyDelete