Monday, May 16, 2011

High School

This weekend I got to participate in a couple of high school activities with my cousins.
My cousin Alyssa had her graduation tea party on Saturday morning.  It was so fun to see my family, some of whom had come in from out of town and also to see my other cousin who is newly engaged!  We had a great time visiting and discussing her wedding details :)
After the party was over, I headed over to Irving to help Aaron's cousin Katie get ready for her senior prom.  I had such a great time hanging out with the Miller family and felt so honored that Katie wanted me around to help her.  I did her hair for her and I was really nervous.  I have never done anyone elses hair for them!  I have curled my hair plenty of times...but it's very different doing it to someone else's head.  She was very sweet and patient with me so it all went smoothly.  She looked absolutely gorgeous when she was all ready in her dress!  Here are a few pics :)

Katie with her date

Proud parents, Katie, Kyle and Audrey

 Me and Katie...Love you!

After I was done there, I headed back to my cousins house in the Lake Highlands area to go out to dinner with my family.  We had a great time, as usual, with that goofy bunch.  We traded autotext stories with each other and let me tell you, they made my abs hurt. 
It was a WONDERFUL day overall and again made me so thankful for my family as well as the family that I married into.

No comments:

Post a Comment