Saturday, May 14, 2011

Old Downtown Carrollton

I love this place.  It is packed with little boutiques and antique shops filled with treasures.  Yesterday my school district had a celebration out there and all the shops were offering a 20% discount to employees.  Obviously, I had to take advantage of this great offer!  Here are a few pics of the "treasures" I came away with :)
A gorgeous wire cross with glass beads.

 Scissors with peacock feather handle!!!
An old vintage hat!  I have been dying to have one since seeing the Royal Wedding :)  I can't wait to wear it to something!  They had another one that I might just have to go back and get too!
I had such a good time doing my favorite activity...shopping!  I also enjoyed some great company.  Aaron's Grandma Margie also works in my district and she was there so we wandered around together and got to visit for a few hours. 
It was a great end to a lonnnnnnnng week, but on the bright side, only 13 more school days with the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment