Tuesday, March 1, 2011

L.O.V.E.

I love Love.  I love being in love, seeing others in love, watching lovey dovey movies, listening to songs about love.  And what is a better example of love than weddings! 
This past weekend, Aaron and I had the honor of being in two of our best friends wedding :)  Stormey and Gerad had a beautiful (and funny) wedding in Abilene on Saturday.  It was a blast to see so many old friends and celebrate with all of them. 

It started out Friday night with the rehearsal and dinner that followed.  I was very excited to find out at the church on Friday that Aaron and I would be walking together during the ceremony...just a few months back we walked down the aisle together in our own wedding!  Oh the memories :)  Here is a pic from the rehearsal dinner...well after the dinner.


On Saturday, we spent the morning visiting with my wonderful family in Abilene.  We had La Popular breakfast burritos...YUM.  Then I got to the church at 11 to start getting ready with all the girls.  We had a great time pampering ourselves and hanging out.  The wedding was beautiful as was the reception.  Here are some pics from that.

Looking good at the reception :)
the GORGEOUS bride and I

Roomies!

 The weekend was so much fun.  I wish we could do it every weekend. 

Oh wait, we are doing it all over again this weekend!  Aaron is in one of his best friends weddings down in College Station so we will be headed down there on Friday for another weekend full of love :) 

Till next time....

2 comments:

  1. You always look pretty, but I LOVE (along with your theme) your hair and just how cute you look in the rehearsal dinner pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic of you and Aaron! You guys look great :)

    ReplyDelete