Sunday, February 13, 2011

Got that FEVER

That Fever....this could refer to several things.  Beiber Fever, baby fever, an actual fever.  In this case, it refers to houses.  We have home owner fever!  Aaron and I are really wanting to become home owners.  We both spend quite a bit of time looking at houses online.  Right now, we are still just looking and deciding what things we like, but hopefully within the year, we will have our first house together!  Very exciting stuff :)

On to another fever...my favorite kind...BEIBER FEVER!  I will admit, I have a mild case of it.  He is so cute and I really like his music.  I have considered seeing his movie, however, I don't think I could handle sitting in a theater with a bunch of middle school girls squealing over him.  That may be a Red Box kind of movie :)  Anywho, I enjoyed his performance on the Grammy's tonight, although I wish he would dress differently.  He looked like a mini Usher.  It works for Usher, not Justin.  Also, who exactly is the girl who won New Artist of the Year?  I have NEVER heard of her.  Justin was robbed!
Speaking of the Grammy's, here is my favorite look of the night.  Gorgeous!
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!  Gotta finish the brownies for my kiddos at school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment