Thursday, March 3, 2011

getting dumber

Aaron has been obsessed with Jersey Shore since the show started.  I would never watch such filth :)  He has however watched many Grey's Anantomy episodes with me so I felt it was only fair to sit and watch his show with him. 
Big mistake.
I swear, I'm getting dumber watching this show.  I really don't understand how these crazies have turned this trainwreck of a show into actual money making careers.  Kinda Really makes me sick to my stomach.  Glad I went through 4 years of college and work hard every day to make not even close to what they make for drinking and being gross.  VOMIT.

Anyways, I am SO glad that tomorrow is Friday!  I get to see my little younger brother this weekend!  I hope everyone enjoys their time off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment