Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fantasy World

So I have entered into a Fantasy World...kinda.  The world of Fantasy Baseball :)
My friend Stormey asked me if I wanted to be in an all girls league.  Immediately, I told her YES!  Our husbands generally do the fantasy thing so I figured that it would be fun to do this with some girl friends. 
Our league consists of several of Aaron's McMurry baseball teammates wives/girlfriends and a few other girls.  I am so excited about our draft tonight!  Aaron spent a whole dinner telling me who I should pick and why certain people wouldn't be good to pick.  I am having a difficult time with this however, because some of the "better picks" are guys that I DON'T LIKE.  I don't want to pick someone that I don't want to actually root for (in real life).  I only wish my favorite player were still around for me to pick.  I would def. use my first round pick on him :)
Andy Pettitte, love him.
Here's to hoping that I get the hang of this :)
I'll keep you posted on how my team does!

No comments:

Post a Comment