Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Since Aaron was about 2 years old, he has dreamed of being a fire fighter.  Since I have known him, he has dreamed of working for the Dallas FD. 
Yesterday was a very big day for him.  He took the Dallas Civil Sevices test with about 1200 other guys.  As long as he passed (we will find out in about 10-15 days) he will move on to the physical agility test round. 
I know he was anxious for this day to come as was I and his and my entire families.  I have heard MANY stories of young Aaron and his crazy insanely loud siren noises he would make as he stuck his head out of the window.  A few years ago, we went to New York for a few days.  While there, we found the NYFD Museum.  Talk about a kid in a candy shop :)

Please keep him in your prayers as he pursues his dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment