Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dinner

I have seen some people post their menu for the week.  I don't think our weekly "menu" is too exciting...however tonight, I thought dinner was pretty good.  Maybe even blog worthy :)
I made some kabobs in the oven (broiled) and we had wild rice to go with it.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of my plate looking all pretty, but I did get a pic of the leftovers!
Not too bad I thought. 
Aaron decided to go to the driving range with a friend after dinner...I got stuck doing dishes too.  I think he may owe me a little shopping to make up for it :)

On another note, last night was a bit crazy at his Mawmaw's house.  Paul was really sick all night so Mawmaw called Aaron around 12:15 to see if he could maybe diagnose him.  After about 15 minutes on the phone, it was concluded that they needed to call an ambulance.  Turns out Paul has a kidney stone....NO FUN!  Hope that they (and we) get to sleep better tonight.
Till next time :)

1 comment: