Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thankful

After a day like today...I am so thankful for a couple of things.

My job.  Although my job was the cause of "a day like today" I am still so thankful to have a job that I enjoy almost every day.  Especially those 60+ days in the summer :)  I know how lucky I am to have a good paying job, especially in this economy.

My husband, who can make me laugh no matter what my day has been like or no matter what my mood is.  He can always put a smile on my face...one of my favorite things about him.

Modern Family.  I look forward to every Wednesday at 8:00. 

Enough said.

Pizza and beer.  I am thankful that Pizza Hut delivers in a reasonable amount of time.  I am also thankful that I found a low calorie beer...thank you Michelob Ultra :)

And lastly...I am thankful for a God who loves ME and sent his son to die for ME.  In a day like today, it is comforting to remember, "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment