Wednesday, April 13, 2011

7 months

Monday was our 7 month anniversary :)
Aaron had been at the fire station on Sunday night (the night of the huge storms here) so he didn't get any sleep.  Needless to say, when he got home Monday evening, he was exhausted.  I had decided earlier in the day that I would surprise him with a great meal and then let him go to bed early...which meant dog sitting for me.  We had some amazing chicken fried steak and yummy sides.
On another note, we went to our first baseball game of the season two weekends ago!  We went to the second game of the season and got to watch the Rangers beat the sox off the red sox (pun intended :)  We rode out to the Ballpark with two of my friends from work and met two of Aaron's baseball buddies at the game.  It was a good time all around, including seeing the Rangers get their ALCS rings!  Can't wait till the next game we are going to...May 8 against the Yankees :)


Last Friday night I went to Painting with a Twist (a painting class where you can bring your favorite drink) with Julie.  We had a great time and actually painted a really pretty picture.  I am going again this Friday with my good friend Mollie!  I will blog about it later with some pictures...I know you can't wait to see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment