Monday, April 25, 2011

Withdrawls

I am currently having withdrawls from my new favorite tv show, Castle. 
It is on every Monday night at 9:00.  I just started watching it this season, but I absolutely love it!  It is so funny, but still has that crime twist to it (for those of you who don't know...I am obsessed with NCIS, Law and Order's, CSI's).  I could spend all day watching them.  This show however has a witty aspect to it.  Of course, it also has that love dynamic in it with the two main characters having a "thing" for each other, yet never getting together.
Today marks the SECOND week in a row that there is not a new episode!  I did go out and buy season 1 on dvd a few weeks ago to catch up to where they are now.  I have finished it and am now wanting season 2.

Since I'm on the subject of what I want...here is the swim suit that I NEED for this summer:
I think it's fabulous...Aaron said it was okay.  Which begs the question, "To buy, or not to buy?"  What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment