Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break

Sadly, sping break is ending :(  I have really enjoyed my week off.  While it may not have been as exciting as some of the spring breaks I had during my college years, it was a great break.  I especially loved getting to spend time with Aaron and Julie and Morgan.
The biggest highlight would have to be that Aaron took and PASSED the National Registry to be a Paramedic!  He studied soooo hard for weeks, and his hard work paid off :)  He took the test on Tuesday and was pretty nervous the rest of that night and didn't sleep much.  Early Wednesday morning, he found out he passed.  It was a great day!
I also got to do my favorite thing - SHOP!  It's even better when you get to use gift cards left from Christmas :)  I have started buying little things for when I go to Mexico for my brothers wedding this summer.  So excited about that!
We also ate out quite a bit.  It was so nice to eat at some of our favorite restaurants.  The best was probably Rainbow Cafe in Downtown Carrollton.  If you haven't been before, go!  It is SO good.
To wrap up spring break, I am going to spend today finishing report cards and lesson planning for the next few weeks.  Wooohooo!  The good news is, there are only 9 more weeks and then it's summertime!  In honor of that, I went and got a pedicure yesterday and had my toes painted a rediculously bright color :) 
Also, I am so excited that The Hunger Games movie opens next weekend!  I can't wait to go and see it!!  Maybe I will even be able to convince Aaron to come with me...we'll see :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG-- i am so sad about going back to work tomorrow, bummer! I put a new countdown on our chalkboard today--- 14 (school) days till our 4 day weekend! woohoo! See you bright and early!

    ReplyDelete