Saturday, March 24, 2012

Double Date

Aaron and I went on a double date with Becca and Garet to see The Hunger Games!  It was so good!  I thought they did a great job of staying true to the book and only changed some minor things.  Nothing that really affected anything big, so that made me happy :)  I especially loved how they portrayed all the people from the Capitol.  They looked awesome!  Just like I imagined. 
Aaron was skeptical of going to see a movie "about the future" but I really think he enjoyed it.  Of course, he hadn't read the books (shocking, I know) but I did my best to fill him in before hand so he would know what was going on. 
Now we just have to wait until the next one!  But on a sidenote, they showed a sneak clip of the last Twilight movie!  It hardly showed anything but I am very excited about that one too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment