Monday, March 26, 2012

Dog Blog

If you know me well, you know I love my dog Griffin.  I am aware that I treat him more like a child than a pet, but what can I say?  He's so stinkin' cute!!
Saturday was his 3rd birthday.  I can't believe that in June, I will have had him for 3 whole years.  He is such a sweet boy and Aaron and I couldn't help but spoil him just a little bit.  Last weekend we got him a few new toys at PetCo. so we just bought him some new treats for his big day.  Anyways, enough of my chatter - here are some pics of my baby and his best friend Rookie sharing their treats :)
His favorite toy - The Kong
 Always so protective of his toys
 We're sitting!  Give us a treat!
 I can do tricks!
 My birthday boy :)
 Rookie was very curious of the camera
 Playing on his own personal jungle gym....the couch :)
Happy 3rd birthday Griffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment