Sunday, January 15, 2012

Done and Done

The time that I thought would never get here has arrived!  Aaron is done with his paramedic class!  Whooohoooo! 
He finished his last rotation with the Richardson fire department on Saturday.  He has been a very busy man lately between work at MetLife, his rotations and volunteering at Oak Point fire department.  This has left a limited amount of time for me and Griffin, but he was very sweet and attentive to us when he was at home.  I have a great husband and I am so very proud of him. 
He just has a few more classes to finish up studying for the national registry and then he will graduate in February.  Then, its just a few short weeks until he will officially begin his dream job with Dallas FD! 
As much as I was dreading turning 27...it looks like this year might be the best one yet :)  I love you and am so proud of you Aaron!
 haha...a pic of him dusting...he will probably kill me if he does happen to read this and see that I posted this pic.
love you baby!

1 comment:

  1. yay aaron!!!! and that last picture of ya'll is so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete