Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

Well, the Christmas season has come and gone and I was a terrible blogger :(

This was my first year doing Christmas with Aaron's family on Christmas day.  It was a blast!  I had such a good time joining in on his family's traditions.  I had a total of 8 Christmases between his family and mine.  It was a crazy, fast and furious time....and I loved every minute of it. 
Some of the highlights were the wrapping paper war at MawMaw's house, our first Christmas morning in our own place, an amazing camera from my parents and delicious food at EVERY SINGLE MEAL.  Seriously, not good for my closet.  However I did manage to get sick while I was home with my parents so that counter-acted all the eating I did. 
Overall, it was a very relaxing break and I can't help but be a little sad it's over.  But I do have next year to look forward to :)
Unfortunately, I was also a terrible picture taker and didn't get one picture from any of our 8 Christmases.  The good news is that I got that amazing camera I mentioned earlier so we will be using it to capture some awesome pictures in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment