Monday, January 30, 2012

Aarons Birthday Weekend

So, I'm a little behind. 
Last weekend was Aarons 27th birthday!  We had a great time celebrating his birth.  We kicked things off with some TopGolf in Allen.  It was really fun, and got really cold.  That place is crazy, busy too.  We were joined by some friends and family and got to visit and laugh at each other.  Aaron did pretty good, I managed to hurt my pinkie a bit and almost hit a person two bays behind me (ooops) with a golf ball.  Needless to say, the cold weather was throwing my game off :)  That and the fact I was using Aaron's clubs.  I can come up with as many excuses as you need.
Anyways, we played for a few hours before heading home.  The next morning we went to breakfast with Jonathan to celebrate his birthday.  We took him to the Original Pancake house in Frisco.  It was DELISH!  We even had some free entertainment there - a man dressed as a woman.  Seriously!  He was there eating with who I assume was his wife.  Right before we left, he seemed to be getting upset from all the staring...from the whole restaurant.  Really though, what else could he expect?!  Anywho, when we got home, the boys changed and left to play a round of golf for the afternoon.  I took the opportunity to do a little shopping :)  When Aaron got home, he showered up for date night.  We headed to Chuy's (quickly becoming a date night fave) and then to the movies to see Contraband.  We had both been wanting to see it.  Aaron, because Mark Wahlberg was such a badass in Shooter and me because Mark Walhberg was in it period.  Although not as good as Shooter, we both enjoyed it.  
Overall, it was a great weekend!  Especially since we are BOTH now 27.  It makes it not as bad with him being the same age :)  Here are a few pics from TopGolf!
 The birthday boy!
 Jonathan getting mad at me for using the flash in his backswing
 Best swing in TopGolf that night
 Get it Garet!
 Paul taking a break to play air guitar
  Greg did surprisingly well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment