Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tough Guy

My poor baby Griffin had to go to the vet today.  He is in desperate need of a haircut so I called on Thursday to get him an appointment.  They told me he needed two vaccinations before he could come in.  So this morning, we woke up and took him to the vet.  It was Aaron's first time coming with us to vet (imagine that).  We got there and told them he needed a few vaccinations but I couldn't remember which ones.  They checked his file and said he was overdue for all of them...oops.  Shouldn't they tell me when I come in that he needs them?  Oh well.  Poor guy had to get 3 shots and had some blood drawn to test for heartworms.  He was shaking like a leaf, but he stood still and didn't whine at all.  I was so proud of him :)  They lady even gave him a treat after for being such a good boy. 
He loves sticking his head out the window when we drive around.  Next Saturday, he will have to endure another day out...at the beauty shop :)  He pretends to be scared when we drop him off, but he is always running around with the girls when we come to pick him up.  I know he enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment