Monday, May 28, 2012

Softball

For the last two months or so, Aaron has been playing men's league softball on Tuesday nights with Becca's husband Garet.
We have both enjoyed going out there.  Aaron gets to play softball and be a competitive boy and I get to visit with my bff and her two precious boys.  It really has become one of my favorite nights of the week. 
Last week they had their final games.  It started at 8 with a semifinal.  They were losing by quite a few runs and time was running out.  Becca and I weren't too upset as that meant that we would get to go home and get to bed soon.  Of course, the boys had other plans.  They made a big comeback in their last inning at bat and ended up winning!  So then, they got to play at 9 in the championship.  Becca and her boys had to go home as they were getting tired.  I was left alone to cheer our men on. 
Again, things did not look good for them going into the final inning, but they somehow pulled it out and won.  Garet even scored the winning run :)
Here is a pic of the championship team!
While I will miss getting to watch Aaron play and be a stud, I will mostly miss hanging out and visiting with Becca....I have sooooo enjoyed her being here in Dallas and getting to hang out.  Now we will just have to come up with other reasons to get together.  But I will REALLY miss seeing this cute little face and hearing about all of his adventures :)
Love my Carson buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment