Thursday, October 14, 2010

Excitement

The MLB playoffs are officially here!  Since Aaron and my two favorite teams are forced to play eachother in this round, I have been having trouble getting excited for the series.  I don't want to see either team lose, I also don't want to hear the trash talking between Aaron and his friends/family. 
I am finally excited about it though.  Today, we bought tickets for the WORLD SERIES!  Assuming that Texas wins this series and makes it, we will be going to game 4 at the Ballpark in Arlington. 
Either way, we are in a win-win situation.  The Yankees win, our favorite team is back to defend their title (and I get to watch my first love, Andy Pettite for a little longer).  The Rangers win, we get to actually be at a world series game...pretty cool. 
So with that said....excited for it all to begin tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment