Sunday, August 1, 2010

Learning Process

Well, after seeing many of my friends start blogs, I have decided to begin a blog to share the last minute wedding goings on and the beginning of our marriage. 

I am aware that our blog is a little bare....still learning how to change and spruce it up.  Hopefully I will have it looking better soon :) 

So, wedding stuff.
I am meeting with my florist tomorrow to finalize things.  I am so excited to see what he has.  He is bringing a sample of my bouquet which I will use for my bridal portraits that I am taking on Tuesday!  So very excited about that!  I love our photographers, Chad and Tressie Zellner of Two Pair Photography...they are AWESOME!  My mom is getting the invitations ready to send out.  Hopefully they will be in the mail on Tuesday.  Also, this Saturday is my Dallas wedding shower, should be a blast.  Aaron's wonderful aunts are throwing it for me :) 

Well, got to get back to the new apartment and finish up moving in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment